By quality food products
- Ghee : 3 tbsp
- Cashews : 10
- Raisins : 10
- Rava/Semolina : 1 cup
- Water : 1 cup
- Sugar : ¾ cup
- Turmeric Powder : ¼ tsp
- Cardamom power : ¼ tsp
- firstly, heat 2 tbsp ghee roast 10 cashews, 1 tbsp raisins on low flame.
- once the cashews turn golden brown, keep aside.
- now in the same ghee roast 1 cup rava.
- roast on low flame for 5 minutes or till it turns aromatic. keep aside.
- in a large bowl, boil 1 cup water.
- keeping the flame on low, add in the roasted rava.
- stir continuously till the rava absorbs water and no lumps are formed.
- further add ¾ cup sugar
- keeping the flame on low, stir well till the sugar dissolves.
- furthermore add the Turmeric Powder for color
- also and rest of the Ghee and stir continuously.
- make sure the mixture is combined well and no lumps are present.
- cover and simmer for 2 minutes or till rava gets cooked well completely.
- additionally add roasted cashews, raisins and ¼ tsp cardamom power.
- mix well till the rava kesari separates from pan.
- Serve hot