By quality food products
- Boiled Egg : 5
- Fennel seeds : 1 teaspoon
- Big Onion, Chopped : 2
- Garlic, Crushed : 4 Cloves
- Ginger, Crushed : 2 inch
- Curry leaves : 2 sprig
- Turmeric powder : 1 tsp
- Chilli powder : 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder : 2 tsp
- Garam masala : 2 tsp
- Coriander powder : 1 tbsp
- Large tomato, Chopped : 2
- Coriander leaves : To garnish
- Coconut Oil : As required
- Salt : To taste
- Water : As required
- Heat oil in a pan over medium flame. Add the curry leaves and fennel seeds and fry for 30 seconds.
- Add chopped onion and sprinkle some salt over it.
- Once the onion turns brown, add the crushed ginger and garlic and saute it well.
- Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, pepper powder, coriander powder and garam masala to the mix. Saute it well for 3 - 4 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes to the masala.
- Once tomatoes appear mushy and cooked well, add 1 cup water.
- Add boiled eggs to the masala and let it boil for another 10 minutes
- Use a spatula and coat the eggs with the masala.
- Turn off the flame.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves.
- Serve hot.