By quality food products
Instant Coffee Powder
- Instant Coffee Powder : 2½ tbsp
- Sugar : 2½ tbsp
- Hot Water : 450 ml
- Milk : 450 ml
- Chocolate Chips : 10 grms
- Add the instant coffee, sugar and hot water to a bowl.
- Whip the coffee mixture using an electronic whisk or whip the mix manually untill it is light brown and fluffy.
- Heat the milk
- Pour the heated milk in two seperate glasses.
- Spoon out the fluffy, frothed coffee mixture on top each glass of milk and smooth it out with a spoon.
- Garnish with chocolate chips. (Optional)
- Serve hot.